Forest Ridge Events Banquet Facility
Whatever the occasion – weddings, reunions, seminars, or annual dinners – Forest Ridge Events will make that extra effort to ensure your function is a truly enjoyable and memorable event.
Our Banquet staff takes great pride in offering you and your guests excellent food and service in a warm, friendly atmosphere.
Forest Ridge provides a vast selection of entrées and options for your function. All menus can be fully customizable to fit your specific needs or requirements.
When selecting more than one entrée, please arrange to provide place cards indicating the entrée selection for your guests.
All price quotes in our menus are current, however they are subject to change sixty (60) days prior to the date of your event in order to adjust to changing market costs. Refer to your sales contract for details.
A preliminary count is to be reported two weeks prior to the event date. Hoffman House will require your confirmation of the minimum guaranteed number of guests attending at least seventy two (72) hours before your function. You may continue to add to your count everyday thereafter. All charges will be based on the guaranteed minimum or actual number of guests attending, whichever is greater.
Deposits and Cancellation
All events require a deposit in order to secure the function space on a definite basis. This deposit is credited to your account at the conclusion of your event. Deposits are non-refundable. Initial deposit equal to 25% of the estimated total for the event is due upon signature of contract and subject to all payment terms.
Payment is due in full at the end of the event. Forest Ridge Events accepts cash, cashier’s check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Company checks must be pre-approved by Hoffman House’s Accounting Office 3-business days prior to the event. Payment of the estimated bill is due one week prior to the event date on all wedding receptions.
Your Function Agreement
At least three (3) weeks prior to your function, our Banquet & Catering Coordinator will contact you to complete a Function Agreement listing all your specific requirements and your estimated guest count. A copy of the completed Function Agreement will be mailed for you to review, sign and return. Hoffman House must receive a signed copy of the function agreement at least seventy two (72) hours, prior to your function.
Room charges are often waived. However, a room charge is applied to functions booked longer than a meal period, with exceptions for wedding receptions. Functions extending past the booked departure time will have a staff charge applied. A room charge will be applied to any events that do not permit bar service.
Your guest pay for their own drinks
You pay for your guests’ drinks
You pay by the hour based on the guaranteed number of guests and specified period of time
Service Charge and Taxes
A twenty percent (20%) service charge and applicable state and local taxes will be added to all menu prices. Groups requesting tax exemptions must submit current acceptable documentation of their tax exempt status prior to their function.
Rules Governing Use
- Forest Ridge Events facilities may not be used in any manner which violates federal, state or local laws or Hoffman House policies stated herein.
- All liquor consumed on the premises must be purchased from Forest Ridge Events.
- No one under the age of twenty-one (21) may be served or may consume alcoholic beverages on the premises.
- All food consumed on the premises must be purchased from Forest Ridge Events with the exception of the wedding cake from a licensed baker.
- To minimize the risk of food borne illnesses due to the improper handling of food items, guests/customers will not be permitted to remove leftover food items from the premises with the exception of the wedding cake.
- Decorations may not be taped, tacked, nailed or otherwise affixed to any part of the building. Sand weights, confetti, rice or similar materials may not be used in or outside of the building, unless provisions are made to pay for additional costs of cleaning up such materials at the time the function is booked.
- The party booking a function assumes full responsibility for any loss of damages caused by function attendees.
- In the event that a function is to have audio entertainment,Forest Ridge Events reserves the right to control sound levels to ensure that they are not objectionable to other Forest Ridge Events patrons. If an entertainer refuses to comply with Forest Ridge Events instructions regarding sound levels,Forest Ridge Events reserves the right to terminate the entertainer’s performance.
- Forest Ridge Events will not assume responsibility for any equipment or articles left unattended on its premises.
If a group’s attendance increases or decreases, or reserved banquet rooms or other facilities cannot be made available for any reason, Forest Ridge Events reserves the right to substitute rooms and facilities. Such substitutions will constitute full performance by Forest Ridge Events under this agreement. Forest Ridge Events will not be responsible if, for any reasons beyond its control, acts of God, etc., it is unable to fulfill the terms and conditions of this agreement.